Monday, January 23, 2017

Car Seat Cover Review

I absolutely love this Stretchy Car Seat Cover Canopy from The Blushing Baby!
   
It is a fabulous product with light, but durable fabric.  It is so easy to put on, and take off.  It fits snugly around the car-seat, so you don't have it flipping up in the wind, or touching the dirty ground!  I love how easy it is to slip my arm in to carry the car-seat, and how easy it is to peek in on my baby!  When she is in the car, and I need to put the handle down, I can keep the cover on, but just slide the hole down around her little face!  Shown in bottom left picture!  As she gets older I am sure I will love how versatile it is, as I can use it for a shopping car or high chair cover as well!  It even has the little slits for the buckles!  Fabulous product for a great price!

Check out The Blushing Baby website, or follow them on Instagram @the.blushing.baby to see all of their great products!   I am currently drooling over their Bandana bibs... My baby girl could use some of those!!

*I was given this product to test out, and give an honest review.  

No comments:

Post a Comment