Sunday, April 8, 2018

"Senior's Have Heart's of Gold"

This month's theme was "Senior's have heart's of Gold"  and I can tell you the Senior's in our city really do.  They are the best!!
These dainty clovers made fun napkin rings (too bad the color of the placemats wasn't a real green...)
I just cut hearts out on my cricut and glued them together to form a lucky four leaf clover!
Everyone loved these favors made with Rolo's.  I just cut circles out of gold scrapbook paper with my paper punch, glued on the rolo and I think the thing that made them extra cute were the Wilton Shamrock sprinkles.  Glad I found the inspiration for the hats here:  https://todayscreativelife.com/rolo-leprechaun-hats/
I was lucky enough to borrow these vases that had been converted to Gold. and just used the balloon weights from Dollar tree to stick down in the vases.  Simple, but colorful.

No comments:

Post a Comment