Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Read Across America Day - Dr. Suess' Birthday!

Today we celebrate Dr. Seuss Birthday, or Read Across America Day!  Here are two of my favorite quotes from Dr. Seuss made into printables! They were made for size 13X19, but if you crop them they work well for a 4X6, or 5X7 as well!

In Preschool today we are going to use baby Goldfish and put the appropriate number in each fish bowl!
I made these last night for my daughters 1st grade class.  They were asked to bring a snack to share with the class for their Dr. Seuss reading hour.  The Lorax guy (Nutter Butters, candy eyes, and yellow chocolate) and the bears(teddy grahams) who LOVED Marshmallows just like my daughter!

I would say it was a little over the top, but it was fun for me to do!


Use this printable and make your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment