Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Fettuccine Alfredo


This is ONE meal my family ALL agrees on!  I have tried Fettuccine at so many restaurants and this one is still my favorite! I love to use Penne noodles instead of Fettuccine noodles, but feel free to use what you like!  It's all about the sauce!!!  

Fettuccine Alfredo Sauce
1/2 cup butter
1 (8oz) package of cream cheese
2-3 minced garlic cloves
2 cups milk
1 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/8 tsp. pepper

Melt butter in medium saucepan.  Add cream cheese and garlic.  When cream cheese is mostly melted slowly add milk with a whisk to smooth out lumps.  Stir in Parmesan cheese and pepper.  Remove from heat when reaches desired consistency.  Serve over your favorite noodles with some yummy veggies or grilled chicken!

I highly recommend you use Kraft Parmesan Cheese, and 
Philadelphia Cream Cheese!

No comments:

Post a Comment