Thursday, February 25, 2016

Young Women Values Print

I am so excited to share with you my Young Women Values print!  It is designed to be a 4X6 print.  Perfect to use for birthday gifts, birthday cards, girls camp, new beginnings, activity day girls heading into Young Women's... the possibilities are endless!

 How cute would that be in a girls room?  The two prints below are designed to work in these IKEA picture frames, or any frame they cuts a little of the edge off and needs a border!

Black Border 4x6

White Border 4X6

I used these free papers to create this project, and this one for the gold.

1 comment:

  1. Very significant Information for us, I have think the representation of this Information is actually superb one. This is my first visit to your site. Women's birthday gifts

    ReplyDelete